The first thing you will notice different about our newsletter is our new originally designed wordmark. Over the course of our work with Akaimai Graphics, we went back to the drawing board a couple of times and went through 7 versions before the final design.
It isn’t easy to capture in one representative image a (1) the national UBE, (2) the Pacific Northwest, and our (3) Episcopal identity. We have a total of four (4) designs to use in our communications, media, and so much more!
We also submitted our PNW-UBE Bylaws Draft to the Regional and National officers following Executive committee vote. I believe we are entering a phase of:
- Honing our identity & image,
- Defining our external programs, and
- Prayerful alignment of our mission with the Gospel
As it addresses social injustices.
We look forward to seeing you and going into discussion about what our plans are next. The meeting agenda is below.
Be blessed until then,
Daniel W. Jones, President
PNW Chapter of the UBE
- Opening Prayer: Available lay leader
- Ice Breaker (Clergy Facilitate): BIPOC Episcopal Clergy Stipendiary Program
- PNW-UBE Bylaws final vote(?)
- PNW-UBE Policies & Procedures: Committee Call (P&P adoption vote on June 14)
- Western Region Conference April 17th @ 10am Save Us From This Time of Trial: Keeping the Faith During This Era of Pandemics
- Reflection & Closing Prayer: Available clergy
Please join us on Monday, April 12th at 7pm. You will find the invitation to Zoom videoconference below:
Join Zoom Meeting(click to open Zoom and join)
- Meeting ID: 812 0565 8235
- Password: 359919
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81205658235#,,,,*359919# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
- +1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
Meeting ID: 812 0565 8235